Welcome to Adventist Health India,
The Adventist Health India is a affiliate of the world wide Church Seventh Day Adventists. There are more than 200 healthcare institutions operated in various countries.
Seventh Day Adventist church was organized formally in 1863, one of the leading founder of the church Mrs. Ellen White recognized the close relationship of physical well being with emotional and spiritual well being. In 1866, under the direction of James and Ellen White they opened a new kind o f healthcare center in Battle Creek, USA, it was one institution that not only treated disease, but also taught people how to prevent disease through good nutrition, exercise and sanitation. It was a place where each person was valued as a creation of God, Within years under the leadership Dr. John Harvey Kellog, the institution gained international recognition. Soon the work spread around the world including India.
In the early part of 1900’s Missionary doctors established health centres throughout India. Over the years some have stood and they have provided the much needed healthcare in remote locations by overcoming financial constraints. Today the Southern Asia Division of SDA operates 12 hospitals. Eleven hospitals are operated across the country and there is one hospital in Nepal.
- SPIRIT OF JESUS
- We serve humanity by the example of Jesus who was a compassionate healer without discrimination.
- We dedicate our talents and skills for the betterment of the society.
- We will make all our actions transparent and with integrity.
- We will maintain and set highest standards of quality.
- shall maintain a professional environment adhering to our ethics.
There are two managing Trusts in India : Medical Trust of Seventh Day Adventists which operates hospitals in eight locations
- Pune, Maharashtra
- Pune Adventist Hospital
- Seventh Day Adventist Medical Centre,
- Seventh Day Adventist Hospital Ottapalam,
- Ruby Nelson Memorial Hospital, Jalandhar,
- Himachal Pradesh
- Shimla Sanitarium, Shimla,
- Aizawl, Mizoram
- Aizawl Adventist Hospital,
- Hapur, Uttar Pradesh
- Mattison Memorial Hospital,
- Thanjavur, Tamilnad
- Seventh Day Adventist Hospital,
- Surat, Gujarat
- Seventh Day Adventist Mission Hospital,
- Andhra Pradesh
- Giffard Memorial Hospital, Nuzvid,
- Seventh Day Adventist Hosptial,